Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Brattklevs udde

In the end, the train was so delayed that I missed my research seminar in Halmstad. As such, I only spent a couple of hours in the office before heading back to Gothenburg. With Anna in England, I do not want to be too far away from the kids if something were to happen.

 

Once back home at Ängtegsgatan, I took my old Salomon Ultra Glide out for a run around Delsjön, this time with a detour up to Brattklevs udde for a bit of cold water swimming. To my surprise, the last week of sunshine had made wonders to the water temperature, and I could swim for maybe ten meters without feeling too much discomfort. Afterwards, heading home to my laptop, I felt magically refreshed and ready for a few more hours of writing student feedback.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home