Sunday, May 05, 2024

Djagacida

Thanks to my mother-in-law, I have come in possession of a new cooking book by Zeina Mourtada with a lot of inspiring recipes, including the rice dish “Djagacida” from Cabo Verde which I made for dinner last night. With Anna’s dad Harald visiting us from Kiruna, it feels great to be able to cook something different from my usual fare.

Having Harald here also means that Anna and I were able to check out the bar on the 27th floor of Jacy'z Hotel in Gårda last night for some Japan-inspired drinks as well as going for a few longer runs together in the mornings. Given that I did all of Gotaleden last Tuesday, I did however decide against running the 30k “Nordens Ark Trail Run” yesterday despite the allure of earning one additional ITRA point. However, I hope to give it another shot next year, especially as they also organize a shorter race for kids which I know William would love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home