Wednesday, May 08, 2024

Atlantic Deep

Having run more than one thousand kilometres in the original edition of the Salomon Ultra Glide, I decided to invest in a pair of Ultra Glide 2 which comes with an improved upper and an irresistible colourway called “Atlantic Deep”. For someone who always dreams of past encounters with the Atlantic, be it in Cornwall or the Canaries, I think these well-cushioned shoes will be just perfect for the 88 km ultra that I have coming up in less than three weeks from today.

As for running-related updates, Anna and I followed Bohusleden south today to the lake Långevattnet and then onwards to Gunnebo Slott which apparently is undergoing an extensive renovation right now. I do not know what it was but something with this trail reminded me a lot of Västerbotten (even if the spelling of the lake should probably have been "Långvattnet" for it to be authentic). 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home