Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Altano

Today I got to do two runs, first 8 km alone at dawn along the Tejo and then an additional 6 km with Anna and William around Parque Florestal de Monsanto. Still, I think I just have to accept that I will fall a bit behind with the running this week, at least I am making it up with a lots of walking as we have been busy exploring the Jardim Botânico Tropical as well as the Torre de Belém.

In the afternoon, I took the boys to the newly opened “Quake” museum. Although pricey, I cannot recommend it enough as it was a truly fantastic experience, also in terms of English language exposure. We also got to eat more than one pastel de nata before wrapping up the evening over a glass of the appropriate named “Altano” on the balcony.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home