Saturday, February 10, 2024

Four weeks after Ringkøbing

Today, four weeks have passed since I successfully completed the Ringkøbing Fjord 100k ultra marathon. While I have been able to run 10 km per day on average, it has mostly been on heavy legs and sometimes with an elevated heart rate, making me think that maybe I have not given my body enough time to recover after the immense effort. On Tuesday, even the rowing felt tough.

As such, I have decided to take the weekend off to recover, especially as I might have a cold coming on, and instead focus on writing my grant application to the Swedish Research Council. Tomorrow morning at 10.24 the train leaves for Malmö where we hope to check out the submarine U3 at the technical museum before flying to Lisbon at 6 am on Monday morning.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home