Saturday, September 23, 2023

Shoot-out

Today, I went over to Hisingen with the kids to play some laser tag which we have not done since moving from UmeĆ„. Playing with 20+ people, we had loads of fun and I have promised the kids to return for a longer game post-Portugal. 

Having started the day with a 15k pre-dawn run with my Silva headlamp, during which I almost fell over a couple of abandoned motorbikes out on the trail which was kind of scary, I felt that I had my fair share of action and was desperately craving some comfort food. As such, I made another batch of chantarelle risotto with guanciale for dinner which was just perfect and also good carb loading for my planned long run tomorrow morning as I hope to put another 70k week behind me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home