Thursday, July 13, 2023

Point 65

Absorbed by self-pity for not being able to run, I opened a bottle of Point 65 Shiraz from north of Melbourne and registered for the 46 km edition of Transgrancanaria in February 2024. Immediately feeling much better, I was reminded of Seth James DeMoor and the many injuries that he has successfully bounced back from. After all, injuries are very much part of the sport and something that naturally happens when you keep challenging yourself.

I would lie if I said that I have not been eyeing the “classic” 128 km edition of Transgrancanaria but, not the least after Öland Ultra, I think I have a better appreciation of my current limits. And with 2,000 meters of climb and nearly 3,000 meters of descent, I think my quads are up for enough of a challenge with the 46 km edition.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home