Sunday, July 09, 2023

Pöl Harbour

After yesterday’s trail run along Vildmarksleden, I got to explore a bit of the lovely Delsjö area this morning with Anna. Running again in my Salomon Ultra Glide, I have to say that I have really come to appreciate these shoes that I bought back in 2021 just before Fjällmaraton 100k. Though I ultimately decided to run in my S/Lab Ultras back then, I would not hesitate to take them out for a longer run.

Following our morning run, we spent some time unpacking boxes before heading down to the river and the outdoor pool “Pöl Harbour” (sic!) for a lunch swim. Confusing as the British spelling may be, it proved to be an instant summer classic and I am sure we will return many times over the coming weeks. The only downside is that the pool opens first at 11 am which precludes any early swimming, something that I would otherwise love to do as part of my morning runs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home