Wednesday, July 05, 2023

Sing-along

Of all the things I would not have expected to do this summer, attending “Allsång på Skansen” was definitely high on the list. However, with two kids who are dedicated Hooja fans, and limited concert opportunities due to age restrictions, I found myself on train 422 yesterday morning, heading up to Stockholm for a full afternoon at Skansen.

Opting for the dress rehearsal at 5 pm rather than the real thing at 8 pm, I at least avoided the risk of having a live microphone in front of me on national television, and we all had a great time, despite the passing rain showers. Today, I had hoped to go for a morning run in Hammarby Sjöstad where we are staying but unfortunately I have come down with a cold so I instead I will have to take a few more rest days (which I guess is good after all).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home