Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Balcony breakfasts

One of the things I like the most with the new apartment is the balcony which is just perfect for Indian take-out or a decadent second breakfast with sourdough bread, Jamón Serrano and Manchego like today. Its western views overlooking calming green trees mean that there is afternoon sun and morning shade, and as the rain stays out, we can probably make use of it for most of the year.

Otherwise, the big thing happening right now is that we have finally found a swimming class for William. Yesterday, the class started in Mediterranean-style sunshine and ended in distinctively Scandinavian rain but today the weather was a bit more moderated. While William had his class, I at last got to swim for a bit longer since my injury in April and, to my great relief, my shoulder felt good throughout so the plan is to do another 500 meters tomorrow. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home