Sunday, July 16, 2023

Crazy canoeing

Despite gusty winds and scattered showers, Eddie and I braved the elements and rented a canoe on Delsjön today which turned into a lot of fun (and a few scary moments) with zero (!) pain from my supraspinatus tendonitis that I got when I fell when skiing back in April.

Though I still have to run around the two lakes, I can already tell that this area will be one of my favourites in Gothenburg, now when I no longer have Nydalasjön next door.

As for health issues though, I have discovered that a large hematoma has formed on my right calf so I am afraid that my break from running will be slightly longer than initially anticipated. Even as the medical recommendation may be “complete rest”, I would go crazy just sitting in the sofa, so I will keep up the rowing until I am back to running, and today I did my 5k at at Nordic Wellness Odinsgatan where I used to train last time I lived in Gothenburg.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home