Sunday, April 30, 2023

Reindeer sightseeing


On Friday afternoon, a reindeer walked along the riverfront here in Umeå, checking out the Väven library among other buildings while quickly trending on Instagram. Sadly, no reindeers were to be seen this morning as Eddie joined me on his bike for a 12 km run along the river.


Wrapping up my fourth consecutive month with 300+ km of running, I was happy to briefly trade my super-cushioned Cliftons for a pair of Nike Pegasus 36 that have been hiding in the wardrobe for the last couple of years. Not only did I appreciate the higher drop but also the sturdier feeling with slightly less room for my feet to move sideways. As with much in life, variation is really the key when it comes to running shoes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home