Thursday, April 27, 2023

Congratulations or condolences

A bit like the Barkley Marathons which is famous for opening its acceptance letters with “it is my unfortunate duty to inform you that your name has been selected”, I do not know what the proper response should be but, with this train ride, I am once again back at the top “black” tier with the loyalty programme of the Swedish Railways. The last time I had this unfortunate privilege was when I was commuting between Gothenburg and Lund as a PhD candidate in 2010, but it does show that I have spent a lot of time on trains recently. Despite being entirely revenue-based, I would say that the SJ Prio programme offers quite a lot of value in terms of redemptions with both long trips in first class and night train rides coming to mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home