Thursday, February 16, 2023

Pretzels and river runs

This time of the year always means lots of marking for me, and this year has been no exception. Luckily, I am beginning to see the end of the tunnel even as I will get another batch of 150+ exams to mark in late March. Yesterday morning, I was nevertheless able to go for a river run with Elin, which was kind of bold considering that only a few days have passed since Tjörnarparen. Though running slower than usual, we got to experience the most beautiful winter morning along the river, giving me plenty of energy for the day ahead.

Picking up one of those pseudo-authentic pretzels at Lidl, I then finished the day with yet more marking and some planning of future races, including signing up for a 50k ultra called “Diablo Trails” in Walnut Creek, California, while I am there for the WPSA conference over Easter.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home