Sunday, November 27, 2022

Storage

Living as we do between houses, much of our stuff is in storage down in Hörnefors. With Christmas around the corner, I discovered that our oversized “advent stars” are also about 50 km south from here in that former sulfite factory, meaning that I had to make an emergency investment at ICA.

Though there is some snow on the ground, it is unfortunately not enough for cross-country skiing yet so this morning I went for another run in the local forest in my Salomon Snowspike CSWP, bringing my weekly milage again up to 50 km. Uploading the run to Strava, I was reminded that today is exactly one year since I ran Xterra Malta 50k, a race where I got lost but still had one of my best race experiences of all times.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home