Thursday, November 24, 2022

Road to Tjörnarp

After finishing Ultravasan 90 in August, I quickly fell behind with the running, often running only 20-30 km per week. However, with both North Cornwall Ultra and Tjörnarparen 100k coming up early next year, I urgently need to return to higher weekly volumes, so I was happy to see that last week I was at least able to run 50 kilometres. As often before, my problem is not that I lack motivation but that I simply cannot find the time for long distance running. After moving to Sävar, this problem has become further accentuated as I have been spending nearly an hour per day driving. Now, with the rental car returned, I realized that perhaps my daily commutes could be part of the solution, so this morning I decided to trade the bus for my running shoes. Running along the E4, the route was perhaps not that scenic but, with a bit of luck, I should be able to repeat this run a couple of times per week leading up to Christmas.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home