Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Running stones

At last, Justin and I managed to run around the lake. Except for Elin, I do not know many other people who would gladly go for a run at 5.45 in the morning. Like last time when we ran around Grössjön, it was a blast as we are both such running nerds. Among many things, Justin reminded me that the qualification criteria for the UTMB week have changed and that I now need to complete one of the 25 races in the UTMB World Series in order to acquire the “running stones” needed to qualify. In a way, this is a bit frustrating as I am finally on my way to have a good bunch of ITRA-points (especially if I manage to complete both Fjällmaraton 100k and Chiltern Wonderland) but, on the other hand, I am always eager to discover new courses and, with both the Julian Alps in Slovenia and Côte d’Azur in the series, there are some epic adventures on the horizon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home