Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Bonnet

After a few grey days, the sky cleared up just as Anna joined the rest of us here in Kiruna. Celebrating that her dad is turning 75 in less than two weeks, we went over to the newly opened Scandic Kiruna with its skybar located on the twelfth floor for a glass of Bonnet champagne and breath-taking views of the snow-covered countryside. Seeing the winding road leading out to Kurravaara, I decided to repeat the same hilly long run that I did back in January 2020 when I was training for South Devon Ultra. This time all went well for the first 25 km but, for the last five km, I had intense stomach cramps. I also got quite burnt from the strong sun that was being reflected by the snow, but it was nevertheless a great run that I will definitely do again when I am here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home