Friday, April 08, 2022

The last winter storm

Waking up to an orange weather warning and storm winds, we quickly realized that biking to school was out of the question. Instead, we opted for a hike through the forest as the snowfall intensified. Almost at the school in Innertavle, we got picked up by Nova’s mother which was really nice, and the kids made it to school with about fifteen minutes to spare.

Later, with all busses cancelled, I had to walk down to the pool from work through the snow, almost reminding me of my winter adventure on Höga Kusten two months ago. Nevertheless, I got my 1,000 meters of swimming done so now I am finally on pace with regard to my annual goal of swimming 36,000 meters, something worth celebrating with a cookie and some coffee.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home