Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Sushi

Today, I got to meet my 107 social work students on Zoom for the second time. Understandably, many of the students are tired of online teaching and want to go back to campus as soon as possible. Yet, others seem to express the opposite view and, for different reasons, would like things to remain the way they are. However, starting from next week (when the last restrictions are lifted), I will nevertheless be back on campus even with these very large groups. Fortunately, all lectures are still available in pre-recorded versions on the course website for those students who prefer that option. Going forward however, I am less certain if I will be able to keep up this hybrid format since as it would basically mean that I have to do the same job twice.

After Zoom, I took my bike down to Navet for 1,000 meters of swimming followed by some of the best sushi in UmeƄ. Feeling better with the bronchitis, I will now attempt to run out to Innertavle to pick up the boys for the full triathlon experience.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home