Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Riviera Maya

Unaffected by the absurd scenes unfolding in the Kremlin, an Aeroflot Airbus 350 left Moscow this morning for Cancun, passing just overhead as I was biking out to Innertavle with the kids. I can only imagine how much Sergei Naryshkin would have liked to be on that plane after being grilled by Putin last night. As someone said, Naryshkin’s stuttering and flustered expression are clear signs that all is not well in Putin’s kingdom. For the moment, it is difficult to know if this is the beginning or the end of the crisis.

With a real feel temperature of -22 degrees, I would not mind escaping to the Riviera Maya myself. After Höga Kusten Winter Trail, I sort of feel that I had my fair share of snow but, living in Umeå, I know very well that we still have at least two more months of freezing temperatures ahead of us... 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home