Friday, February 11, 2022

Acute bronchitis

In a society obsessed with diagnoses and labels, I am fairly confident that it is acute bronchitis, rather than Covid, that I have been having for the last two weeks. Still, while coughing like crazy, I was at least able to conduct the last Q&A session with my political philosophy students on Zoom today.

With the 50k Höga Kusten Winter Trail just a week away, I am of course beginning to feel a bit stressed but, hopefully, just relaxing and taking it very slow over the weekend will be enough to finally turn this around. As such, I find myself watching another sartorial video by David Zaritsky, this time on the theme “winter white”. Looking through my wardrobe, I came to think of this long-time favourite sweater which I think fits the category? As you can see, the weather could not be any more beautiful and I really regret not being able to go for a run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home