Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Adelaide Hills

While Anna and I are still waiting for our first shot of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, my friend and co-author Jon in Sydney was able to get his yesterday which was kind of surprising given that we are the same age and how slow Australia has been with its overall vaccine rollout (obviously, there is less need for a vaccine when there is no community transmission). In the best of worlds, this is still an indication that Australia is pondering a post-covid future when travelling will again be possible. Otherwise, for the moment, it feels like my interaction with Australia is mostly limited to being envious of the scenic bike rides that my friends in Adelaide are doing on Strava and drinking excellent wine from the same hills. For the latter, I opened a #småparti bottle of Pike & Joyce chardonnay to go with a long-time favourite dish here on Rawls & Me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home