Thursday, May 20, 2021

Minefield

Finishing the last sentences of the article that I have been working on this spring, I am still undecided whether or not to insert an endorsing reference to “Cynical theories” by Helen Pluckrose and James Lindsay, knowing very well what minefield that I would be entering into. In comparison, trail running in crazy speeds through the forests of Tomtebo is entirely safe, and besides it earned me another Strava crown this morning... #humblebrag

After all the procrastination that has gone into this article, it is funny how every word is suddenly there even as I realize that, by next week, I will start all over again with a new text and a blank slate. Guess the same goes for cooking. In the latest COOP magazine I found a recipe for feta cheese salad with toasted sunflower seeds, spinach and basil that I can wholeheartedly recommend.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home