Thursday, May 06, 2021

Addiction

It is kind of funny but today I was only able to run 5 km in the morning (as in the usual Thule Cougar routine) since I had Zoom meetings all day, leaving me feeling strangely frustrated. Even if I know that I should cut back on my volume in anticipation of my FKT attempt on MörbylÄngaleden next week, my body has simply become addicted to running 10+ km per day and it has proven to be a difficult habit to break.

Otherwise, I have spent a fair bit of time today setting up a new Lenovo laptop for my mother. It is really fascinating how much technology is improving even when it comes to seemingly mature things like laptops and I hope she will be happy with this giant leap in performance. After all the screen time, it felt good to make some salmon with spicy hummus and roasted vegetables for dinner.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home