Thursday, January 21, 2021

Another week, another storm

Barely a week ago, UmeƄ experienced an exceptional snowstorm. According to the municipality, it would take two more weeks to remove all the snow that fell. Yet, already today, the wind is again howling around the house with another 30-50 cm of fresh snow expected.

After dressing up for my Zoom salary negotiation, I took the storm head on in my Salomon Snowspike CSWP. While my feet stayed dry, visibility was almost non-existent at times, so it was kind of a challenge to complete those ten km around the lake. With the kids still at home, I will probably not meet my 80 km running goal this week though but maybe I can squeeze in a Sunday long run once Anna gets back from her weekend hotel stay working on her PhD.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home