Monday, December 21, 2020

2020 Gold List

Today is the winter solstice and I am just back from a tempo run around the lake. Though it is almost nine a.m., it is pitch black outside. With 2020 rapidly coming to an end, I realize that I still have not completed this year’s Gold List. Considering that this has been a most unusual year, it is perhaps not surprising that I ended up taking less than a dozen flights for a mere total of 3,881 miles (compared to 73,909 miles last year). Despite my best intentions, I failed to visit any new countries this year.

Best Breakfast: Magnus Johansson Bageri & Konditori, Stockholm

Best Lunch: The Newt in Somerset

Best Budget Airport Hotel: Moxy London Heathrow

Best Airport Lounge: Singapore Airlines T2, LHR

Best Cancelled Award Booking: Umeå - Rio de Janeiro with TAP

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home