Saturday, July 25, 2020

Ädnamvaara

For the last week, it has been raining more or less non-stop here in Kiruna and, by the time I got out on the trails up to Ädnamvaara, I got thoroughly showered from above once again.

Still, the landscape was incredibly beautiful with mountain vistas and wind turbines as I completed the second of two runs today for a total distance of 31 km and 823 meters of elevation gain. Stopping to take photos and even talking to my parents in Kalmar on the phone, I was obviously not attempting to set any CR today but rather just taking in nature.

Maybe if the trails dry up a bit I might return in my high-risk red Salomon Speedcross 5 to give it a shot later. But first, now on Monday, Eddie is turning eight which feels incredible and definitely warrants a throwback to when he turned one, also here in Kiruna.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home