Thursday, January 30, 2020

Fancy cover

This time around, I did not forget my copy of On Her Majesty’s Secret Service on the kitchen table. Instead, while enjoying the compulsory businessclass.se-diet of a "polarrule” with pitch black coffee, I am taking a short break in my article writing so I can finish the chapter called “Gauloises and garlic” (which btw is pronunced [ɡo.lwaz] and nothing like what I thought).

Outside, the blue sky is a lovely as ever against the red and white SAS engine. After three months of biking around in snow, it feels very good to finally be on my way, although I have to admit that I am a bit nervous about Saturday. My race plan is to take it really slow and be careful not to repeat my close encounter with death in California. With 1,700 meters of climb, I guess much will be about speed hiking rather than running anyhow. As such, I plan to save the racing for Göteborgsvarvet in May.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home