Friday, October 11, 2019

Bada bing, bada boom

Over the last months, I have grown increasingly fond of Seth James DeMoor’s Youtube channel on all things running related. Every day, he posts a new video at 5 a.m. Mountain Time with shoe reviews, scenic outdoor photography and some very relatable moments from his life as a parent of three young boys. As such, I thought I wanted to support his channel by buying one of his black racing singlets with the iconic “Seek beauty, work hard & love each other” print.

Back at USM for 5k on the treadmill and some strength training, I am already at 63 km of running this week with no knee pain whatsoever, so I am feeling optimistic about the month of training that remains until Beirut, especially as I have found some promising running spots in Jakarta.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home