Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Suunto swimming

After a morning of salary negotiation and a two-hour lecture on conservatism, I finally got a chance to try out the pool swimming feature of my Suunto Spartan watch. While one may of course dream of rather using the “open water swimming” feature in Lago di Garda, swimming 1,000 meters was definitely a good break from all the running. Unfortunately, I had the wrong pool length setting so Suunto only registered 500 meters of swimming, otherwise it seems to have worked like a charm with heart rate recording and everything.

As I jump on the bike and head out to Innertavle to pick up Eddie from school, Jon is wrapping up his day exploring the Northern Territory of Australia. Long on my bucket list, it has been fascinating to see his photos from Nitmiluk National Park and the nearby uranium mines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home