Sunday, September 15, 2019

Time to play

This morning, William came down with a cold so right now he is taking a nap on the sofa. Outside it has been raining for hours so biking with the trailer with Eddie to the supermarket to buy a present for the birthday party that he is going to in the afternoon was a bit rough. But, as the Scandinavian expression goes, there is no bad weather, only bad clothes. As such, I thought this could be good time to take my new Salomon Bonatti Waterproof Jacket out for a short test run. I bought the jacket three weeks ago as an extra precaution in case there would be a lot of rain for Umeå Ultra 50k but mostly in preparation for South Devon Ultra in February. As expected, it kept me dry throughout the run but it was so warm that I am happy I did not take it for Umeå Ultra.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home