Sunday, May 19, 2019

Recovery run

Bringing my weekly mileage above 80 kilometres for the second time, I went for a slow recovery run around the ever so beautiful lake that I happen to live next to. Already at 200+ km for May in Strava, it is soon time to wind down on my running volume in preparation for Stockholm Marathon on 1 June. Unfortunately, I have been unable to find time for a half marathon this week but I hope to make up for that in the coming week by running two half marathons as part of my final preparations. As for half marathons, I also discovered a 21k race in Kalmar towards the end of June. As I have to go to Copenhagen anyhow to apply for a visa to Ghana, I registered so now I have two road races in Sweden and one trail race on Angel Island scheduled for June!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home