Sunday, May 26, 2019

Bola socks

After almost a week with rain, the sun returned this morning and I decided to test a new pair of running socks together with my Asics “race-only” Nimbus 20 that I will be wearing on Saturday. I know what you are thinking, should not Rasmus be tapering? I guess the answer is yes, but sometimes the road is simply there.

As for roads, I think I have also finally found a suitable first ultra-marathon. Unfortunately, the registration opens first on Friday and with the maximum number of participants capped at 100, I will not make it official before I have managed to register. Taking place in mid-October, it is 46k trail race that would allow me to explore a part of the Baltic that I always dreamt of visiting and the timing could not be better.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home