Sunday, May 19, 2019

Kaffir lime

While I guess I should really be writing an abstract for ISA 2020 on "nuclear democracy", I find myself procrastinating by experimenting with a new soup recipe, featuring Italian lenticchie, coconut milk and kaffir lime leaves. At least, the result turned into a good match for the last glass of Sutherland.

Continental drift alright. In less than a month, I will be back in California, this time to attend Breakthrough Dialogue. With the theme this year being “Whole Earth Discipline”, I am especially thrilled by the fact that my long-term co-author Jon Symons will be able to bring copies of his new bookEcomodernism: Technology, Politics and The Climate Crisis” to the Dialogue. The official release date of his book is 31 May and I have already made a number of pre-orders for friends. Offering the first book-length treatment of ecomodernism (at least by name), I think it will be a returning point of reference in the years ahead as ecomodernism continues to mature and, hopefully, becomes increasingly influential in terms of policy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home