Friday, March 01, 2019

Koutoubia

Last night, I was running under polar lights. Instead of stopping to take a picture, I decided to just take in the moment. That was after all one of the reasons why I discontinued Instagram and the like, to be more present in the world rather than always trying to capture it. Still, I like drifting back in time, for instance to the evening after finishing Marrakech International Marathon and the park in front of the Koutoubia Mosque.

The other day I felt that Rawls & Me has become rather monotone with mostly running and cooking, both of little interest to the wider world I presume. I was thinking that I need to say something more serious about the recent outburst of climate Malthusianism and the limits of public imagination but I have already said those things (and so have others). And right now, I am truly flooded by teaching, including 35 exams written by future police officers that I still have to mark, so bear with me and I promise to come back with new energy in a while on Monday.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home