Monday, February 25, 2019

La menthe marocaine

Before all this running madness started, I remember that I could feel a physical resistance to heading out, how my default orientation was to not run. Sometime after Tavelsjö, it was as if that flipped and that I instead got frustrated from not running.

After running 58 km last week, I want nothing else than doing another run tonight. But with lakes of melting ice everywhere, I am afraid that is simply not possible so instead I make a water melon, feta cheese and mint salad and have a glass of the N.Z. house wine. Today I had my first class with 120 new social work students and in three weeks I will get 120 more. I remember back in Lund when we were three or four teachers sharing such a course so clearly the times have changed. At least, I can look forward to WPSA and San Diego once it is all over.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home