Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Windmill & Airport

Sometimes a name or a label is simply irresistible. As such, it should not come as a surprise to any frequent reader of this blog that I could not resist buying a red wine barrel aged ale called "Windmill & Airport". Still, like with the "Transatlantique Kriek" two years ago, appearance is not everything and I am afraid that this Belgian strong ale was simply undrinkable (at least for someone with such an unsophisticated taste as myself).

Fortunately, my vegan Portobello project with extra everything (including the improvised version of Pimiento de padron) was more than enough to make up for the liquid misery.  Otherwise, I am mostly marking exams these days but I was nevertheless able to go for a diabolic 6.66 km treadmill run just before lunch. Even as we are eight weeks away from the New Year, I was surprised by how crowded USM still gets around that time of the day.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home