Sunday, March 10, 2019

Bjäre

To somehow make up for their core business, Systembolaget has been selling alcohol free drinks for a few years now. When looking for the latest batch of #småparti, I instead found this bottle of apples and hop from the northwesternmost part of Skåne known as the Bjäre Peninsula. Surrounded by blue glittering seas, I can hardly think of a better place to be an apple.

Since yesterday, the kids are back in Umeå and the skies have cleared up. Unfortunately, I am still down with a cold and feeling quite miserable, despite ibuprofen and lots of strong coffee. Thus, rather than heading out in the snow, Eddie and I are watching an episode of “The Last Will of the Geographer” which took us to Yorkshire and then further north to the Inner Hebrides. It made me think that after these city marathons, I really should try a trail marathon somewhere on the British Isles.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home