Sunday, June 03, 2018

Pontus

Every semester, my invaluable co-teacher Kenneth, who is a retired police officer with more than 40 years of professional experience, introduces me as "Pontus" to the class. Knowing how tricky these mind games can be (I curse myself every time I accidentally call my friend Andreas for Anders), I have almost come to appreciate this tradition of sorts.

Stealing from another Pontus, I made some linguine with oven-roasted vegetables in truffle cream which turned out quite delicious on its own but not really enough to match the Cune Imperial Rioja.

Otherwise I am just grading and grading. Luckily my mother has promised to take the train up here on Tuesday so I may get a little work boost before flying off to California.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home