Saturday, July 25, 2015

Three metaphors for sustainability in the Anthropocene

Travelling back and forth along the tracks of Northern Sweden this spring, I finally had time to write up that paper about three metaphors for sustainability in the Anthropocene, including my favourite runway analogy.

Thanks to a quick review process with the newly launched SAGE journal The Anthropocene Review, I was happy to submit my corrections to the final proofs this morning. Had this been at HUFS with their mad bonus scheme, I would already been planning a celebratory weekend trip to Nice or something but at least I got myself a bottle of GrĂ¼ner Veltliner (which it will probably take months until I find the time to actually drink).

Update 6 August: The article has now been published. As always, just contact me if you do not have institutional access but still want to read it. Link as follows: dx.doi.org/10.1177/2053019615599415

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home