Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Too loud a solitude

This will be the second time I decide to take a break with the postings here on Rawls & Me. This time I have already set a date when I will resume weblogging, and that date is 13 June when Gabriel and I leave for the Balkans.

As for journeys, I now also hold a confirmed ticket for TG 917. That flight is due to leave London Heathrow for Southeast Asia on 5 July at 9.30 p.m. According to the itinerary I will spend 40 days discovering Thailand, Cambodia and maybe Vietnam.

But until we meet again, take care everyone!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Gabriel said...

OK, let me tie myself to the mast here (very suitable with a Oddysean figure of speech) and announce my return to blogging at that time too... (At least in the Swedish language, for starters.) See you when u get there, to speak with Coolio, a favourite of yours I believe ;-)

8:57 am  
Blogger Rasmus Karlsson said...

Great news!

As for the mast, I came to think of John Elster's book "Ulysses Unbound: Studies in Rationality, Precommitment, and Constraints" which I very vividly remember from Ann Arbor...

9:08 am  
Blogger Natasja said...

Breaks are bad.

12:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home