Friday, May 11, 2007

Goat cheese spotting

As the conference finished one day earlier than originally scheduled, I decided to rebook my flight to Copenhagen, taking me down to Skåne already today. Unfortunately, the late evening bird was the only one with any seats left so for the next six hours I am stuck here at Helsinki-Vantaa. But since I have a lot of work waiting for me, not the least to write down all the excellent comments I got on my paper today, I think I will do pretty fine.

Luckily, I have been able to find a place with an excellent view, wireless internet and tasty goat cheese salad. Yet, for an aerogeek like myself that amounts to a considerable source of distraction, right now a Finair MD-11 is on final just outside my window.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home