Sunday, November 12, 2006

Red eye flights help the stars out

Returning from the Americas. Flight level 330 on an eastbound track, just passing over Labrador with landing estimated at 6:44 a.m. local time in Copenhagen. Looking back, the trip has been incredible, both academically and personally. I have met Stephen Eric Bronner and finally decided for a semester at Rutgers. Nilla and I have discovered the Southwest, Terra de encantado, with all its natural wonders. And I have (almost) been without my weblog for two weeks :-)

Which brings up the real topic of this post. I regret to inform you that Rawls & Me will be discontinued indefinitely. It has been great writing and I am very happy for all the comments I have received but right now I feel like, just that, taking a break with the posting. Cheerio!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-(

2:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home