Thursday, April 26, 2007

Turned me down

After the dark post last night, this will sound somewhat superfluous. But unfortunately I have some bad news to report: STINT has decided to turn down my application for a semester at Rutgers in 2008. The decision came in this morning. The good thing is that they ranked my academic record “excellent” (the highest) which is a substantial improvement of last year’s application. The bad thing is that I have to make new arrangements for what to do next year.

There are a number of options, either I can wait until the autumn semester of 2008 and apply for Fulbright. Or I can go anyway with my regular salary (and hopefully some extra scholarship money from Crafoord). Right now I am leaning towards the second option.

And yes, I am back at Starbucks. It is all about branding:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home