Saturday, November 11, 2006

Εuδαιμονία

The word "eudaimonia" came back as a distant echo today. Apparently, someone had found out about the far-future vision I portrayed in my master thesis more than three years ago. This is one thing I like with the internet, its timelessness. Talking about which, thanks to Blogger I am even able to go back in time and add new posts :-)

I have now migrated to Blogger Beta. After some initial problems with my profile it seems to be working smoothly. As for those of you interested in the future of Rawls & Me I have even added a audio clip to the profile.


Finally, I encourage you all to set aside one of these dark autumn nights to watch Donnersmarck's debut movie, Das Leben der Anderen. Ein Genuss und sehr zu empfehlen!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home