Saturday, December 16, 2023

Covid revisited

Once Liv Viking had climbed out of Umeå and cleared the snowy clouds, I was treated to northern lights on my flight down to Arlanda, together with some of the best and most structured feedback that I have ever seen, written by one of the internal examiners of my PhD student’s work.

When I eventually got home to Gothenburg after midnight, I was beyond tired but, a good night’s sleep later, I was again ready to lace up my shoes and go for a run between the washing machines. Sadly, Anna was feeling really under the weather and a rapid antigen test confirmed that she has Covid (which probably also explains while William has been so sick for the past week). So, fun times ahead considering everything that we both need to finish before Christmas.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home