Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Electric sheep

Back in Gothenburg, I have a day at home before travelling north to take part in my PhD student Kalle’s final seminar, fourteen years after my own. Supervising Kalle has been a deeply rewarding journey and his work could not be any timelier, as the debate about artificial intelligence is heating up big time, most recently with Effective Accelerationists arguing for a no-holds-barred approach to the pursuit of Artificial General Intelligence.

After spending all morning in front of my laptop, I went for a longer lunch run around Skatås.

 

To my surprise, the trails were super slippery but, luckily, I did not fall despite not having studs. When packing for Umeå, I will definitely bring my Salming iSpikes along so I can fully appreciate winter running, including a River Run with Elin on Thursday (all assuming I do not catch William’s cold).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home