Saturday, October 14, 2006

Another futuristic train ride

The conference is over and I am now heading north aboard another futuristic train equipped with blogging-friendly wireless internet. Before leaving Karlstad this morning, I presented my paper, "A Fair Path to the Future", and, as hoped, it provoked a heated methodological and theoretical debate. Thanks, everyone! I will take your suggestions with me as I revise the paper for presentation at WPSA in March.

The journey from Karlstad to Gävle has finally given me time to read Ernest Partridge’s article in Upstream/Downstream – Issues in Environmental Ethics. Having done so, I am, even more than before, looking forward to meeting Ernest in the US. It seems that, in this surprisingly overlooked piece, he has made some very important contributions to what I call the procedural dimension of intergenerational justice.

Yes, the United States. Today it is exactly two weeks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home