Friday, July 19, 2024

Citroën 2CV Charleston

Parked outside my parents’ place, I completely fell in love with a Citroën 2CV Charleston this morning. Had it not been against the “Rasmus Rules” to own motorized forms of transportation, I would seriously consider betting on this “umbrella on wheels” as the Citroën 2CV is lovingly known.

Waking up early, William and I went for a morning jog just as the sun was rising, stopping for a quick swim at Kattrumpan and checking out the walls of the old castle, before returning home where I took turns and went out for a run with my mother instead. Having persuaded her to sign up for Parkrun in Skatås tomorrow, she once again impressed me by being able to sustain a 7:30 min/km pace over 6+ kilometres which, considering that she turned 75 in March, is nothing but incredible.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home